Monday, October 29, 2018

FALL DISPLAYS OF COLOR AT THE LAKE

 The first few pics are of the house, two houses down the road from me, and then when I walked up our road from my house looking down so many of the trees at the lake are gold now.  Then the trees over at Lake Arrowhead by the village had amazing colors.

It's hard to stay home and not take my camera out for a walk.

Are you getting a lot of color in your area?





















3 comments:

cat's momma said...

These photo blow me away! Wow, those red trees are magical...you are surrounded by such beauty right now! I really wish I was there to experience all that. I definitely hope to be there next fall. And maybe a trip in springtime too, before the heat begins to rise.

sandy said...

yes a trip in spring time - it's also beautiful then, just not as vibrantly colorful - more subdued i would say.

it's amazing around here.

Magic Love Crow said...

Magnificent! WOW!!! Our colours are almost all done! Big Hugs Sandy!