I was mesmerized. I knew about walking sticks or whatever they are called but didn't know about leaf insects. amazing.
Wow, I didn't know about leaf insects either! I am stunned! Just wow!
i will never look at a leaf again without wondering.
Amazing! If I have seen one, I was not aware of what it was.
These are incredible!
This is amazing!!! I can't believe they are real! Wow!!! Big Hugs Sandy!
Those are so weird!! I wonder if I've ever been around them and didn't know it.xo,rue
thanks for visiting - I wish and hope and pray - ...that some day I will walk by a tree and a leaf will walk down a branch and jump on my arm and say hello.
camouflageddancing among this trees leavesphylliidaestep to stepwithin the fallena leaf walks__ Treasure-able, Sandy! Learning new things in each and every day, I thank you!
Increibles animales, increibles insectos, saludos y feliz semana.
Magyar - love your comment. thanks... Thanks for visiting Jesus Alvarez.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I was mesmerized. I knew about walking sticks or whatever they are called but didn't know about leaf insects. amazing.
Wow, I didn't know about leaf insects either! I am stunned! Just wow!
i will never look at a leaf again without wondering.
Amazing! If I have seen one, I was not aware of what it was.
These are incredible!
This is amazing!!! I can't believe they are real! Wow!!! Big Hugs Sandy!
Those are so weird!! I wonder if I've ever been around them and didn't know it.
xo,
rue
thanks for visiting - I wish and hope and pray - ...that some day I will walk by a tree and a leaf will walk down a branch and jump on my arm and say hello.
camouflaged
dancing among this trees leaves
phylliidae
step to step
within the fallen
a leaf walks
__ Treasure-able, Sandy! Learning new things in each and every day, I thank you!
Increibles animales, increibles insectos, saludos y feliz semana.
Magyar - love your comment. thanks...
Thanks for visiting Jesus Alvarez.
Post a Comment