Hello - how are you. It's been busy around my place lately with family in from Oregon last week.
On certain social media sites they have a subject for every day of the week. On Wednesdays, it is Wednesday Wisdom which triggered a memory of these fellas I use to have in my garden/yard at my house I sold and no longer have, (whine)... i immediately thought of this photo of them and a "pun" came to me. So I found a little inspiration today to be creative. It's been missing lately because I've been too busy.
I haven't seen them since I moved seven years ago - having left the frog somewhere in the yard, and the key rock fell over and broke. With the nice weather arriving I really wish I had my yard back to play in and create different little areas of whimsy.
How is your spring going?
On certain social media sites they have a subject for every day of the week. On Wednesdays, it is Wednesday Wisdom which triggered a memory of these fellas I use to have in my garden/yard at my house I sold and no longer have, (whine)... i immediately thought of this photo of them and a "pun" came to me. So I found a little inspiration today to be creative. It's been missing lately because I've been too busy.
I haven't seen them since I moved seven years ago - having left the frog somewhere in the yard, and the key rock fell over and broke. With the nice weather arriving I really wish I had my yard back to play in and create different little areas of whimsy.
How is your spring going?

8 comments:
Hahahaha...love the pun! I remember these guys!
You could use these guys for lots of different puns as you come up with them! I dare you to.
then I accept the dare! Wow you remember them?! ...I miss them terribly...ha
Call it "Punday". I actually do remember these faces because, well, they're memorable!
Punday - good one!!
HAHA! What fun :) That is really cute.
I like their happy faces. I left a large junk of pink granite at my last house. Sure wish I had it here, so understand that you would miss these guys.
Haha...I love this...and they are SO cute!:)
Yes, I can see why you miss them...I know I would too.
So far, my spring has been study, study, study!
Still, I guess it will be worth it in the end (hopefully?).;)
This is perfect! I love it! How cute! And, I love the garden ornaments you use to have too! Big Hugs!
Post a Comment