Saturday, April 21, 2018

BEAUTIFUL BIRDS


A sweet photo op appeared and of course I had my camera with me.

Happy Saturday.


6 comments:

cat's momma said...

Those are sweet looking lover birds it looks like! You would have been unhappy if you had forgotten your camera........which you never do!

Kaya said...

Hello Sandy,
You have an amazing blog about birds and nature! I am glad that I found it.
I have never seen these birds before; they are so beautiful!!!
That is so good that you had a camera with you to capture this fantastic moment.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is really sweet!

Ygraine said...

Aww...so cute!!
So love really does still exist in the world!😉

Big hugs xoxoxo

sandy said...

they are sweet and yes love does exist but then when I looked closer I'm thinking the yellow one is being a jerk and the blue on is looking at him like what the heck are you saying. See where my mind goes, lol.

Magic Love Crow said...

Awwww!!! So adorable! Big Hugs!