So, we had about a 10 minute period of three snow events - all just slight with big fat snowflakes that melted when they hit the ground. The clouds are attempting to clear out but having no success yet. They seem to wantto stay around and act bipolar. Lots of events in the next weeks here in the mountains. It seems like each little mountain town around here has something going on over the weekends. Where we live - ..the town will begin to start up its' first ever farmers market but I don't remember which day it will be so I need to look it up. I'm anxious to get fresh produce there instead of the grocery stores.
Count down is ongoing for my road trip where I leave with my sister and her daughter on May 1st for a trip of the coast to Northern California and Oregon.
haiku by Magyar
bird on the hunt
one seed hiding en-la-mass
nourishment
Count down is ongoing for my road trip where I leave with my sister and her daughter on May 1st for a trip of the coast to Northern California and Oregon.
haiku by Magyar
bird on the hunt
one seed hiding en-la-mass
nourishment



7 comments:
Very sweet looking little bird and appears to have an abundance of snacks to enjoy!
Yes, countdown has begun! It will be here before we know it.
What an adorable little bird! Such a pretty blue.
And I can imagine how excited you are about your upcoming trip!
bird on the hunt
one seed hiding en-la-mass
nourishment
__ Ah... this picturesque nature of continued life, grand!
_m
Such a gorgeous little bird! I so love those blue feathers.:)
I bet you're really looking forward to your trip...a change of scenery is always so good!:))
thanks all - a change of scenery will be welcomed and lots of laughs with family. Thanks
Magyar for the haiku.
Truly gorgeous pictures!!! I'm so excited for you and your trip!
My friend, thank you for book marking my other store. I usually just use it to show things and try to get the items into my Etsy shop. Either way, please if you are interesting in anything, ask me first, before you buy anything!
Big Hugs!
a nice day
for a porch picnic
drop-ins welcome
Post a Comment