Saturday, April 23, 2016

SEAGULL IN PISMO

I was at the coast towards the end of January and took quite a few seagull photos.  I am still editing days of photos from my trip.  Problem is I visit the coast and take lots of photos but then I come home and we have day trips out to different places and then I get inundated with photos but eventually i'll get my favorites up.  Here is a favorite.

There were egrets and seagulls on the beach looking for food so I got quite a few photos with the waves swelling behind them.



5 comments:

cat's momma said...

Wow, what a beautiful photo!! I want to see more from the trip.

sandy said...

thanks Laura. I liked the lighting that day - this was over Thanksgiving.

sandy said...

i realize i had said January but it was actually Thanksgiving.

Ygraine said...

Beautiful photos, Sandy...thank you so much for sharing these! :))

sandy said...

thanks Ygraine. I was happy to find them in my files again.