How gorgeous, Sandy! They certainly know where to find a good lunch! :)
So beautiful photos Sandy!
Love the colors of the gazing ball with the birds right in front!
Oh how cute!Such a fabulous place to dine too...all those amazing colours of the ball!! WOWHave a great day, Sandy. xoxoxo
Your pictures are amazing. I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler. go to youtube and enter "death wobble" in the search box. If all goes well, you should see a pretty scary live demonstration of what it is. I may post that link to my blog too.
thanks Inger ! Will check it out.
Ygraine - thanks for the visit and I definitely "intend" to have a great day - you too!!
Thanks Linda - ...maybe if I'm nice - they will get a surprise in their lunch today (special seed)
thanks Sonia! hope your Monday is great.
thanks Elle.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How gorgeous, Sandy! They certainly know where to find a good lunch! :)
So beautiful photos Sandy!
Love the colors of the gazing ball with the birds right in front!
Oh how cute!
Such a fabulous place to dine too...all those amazing colours of the ball!! WOW
Have a great day, Sandy. xoxoxo
Your pictures are amazing. I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler. go to youtube and enter "death wobble" in the search box. If all goes well, you should see a pretty scary live demonstration of what it is. I may post that link to my blog too.
thanks Inger ! Will check it out.
Ygraine - thanks for the visit and I definitely "intend" to have a great day - you too!!
Thanks Linda - ...maybe if I'm nice - they will get a surprise in their lunch today (special seed)
thanks Sonia! hope your Monday is great.
thanks Elle.
Post a Comment