Sunday, August 16, 2015

BLACK HEADED GROSBEAK

He is not so sure about the orange - he eventually stuck his beak in the orange and I think he tasted it - but I don't have a photo of it.







On second thought -


Nah don't think he's interested.






Strange orange thing.





5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Sandy, I can see him looking at the orange, and I am glad he tasted it. I know that birds do love fruits, especially oranges and bananas, at least that I have witnessed. Your photos are gorgeous, and thank you so much for making my time here so pleasant. It has been extremely hot and humid here in Montreal and is supposed to be like this for the next few days, so your photos have provided a few moments of relaxation, enjoyment and refreshment. Thank you! :)

Linda said...

Hi Sandy, I can see him looking at the orange, and I am glad he tasted it. I know that birds do love fruits, especially oranges and bananas, at least that I have witnessed. Your photos are gorgeous, and thank you so much for making my time here so pleasant. It has been extremely hot and humid here in Montreal and is supposed to be like this for the next few days, so your photos have provided a few moments of relaxation, enjoyment and refreshment. Thank you! :)

sandy said...

Llinda, thanks so much for your nice comment.

Ygraine said...

Oh Sandy...your photos are really stunning!
I have never seen a Black Headed Grosbeak before. Aren't they beautiful?!
Thank you so much for sharing these precious glimpses of bird life with us...:))

sandy said...

Thanks Ygraine - nice to see u here - love your writings...poetry.