Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TWO AT THE BIRD BATH

I enjoyed watching these two Black headed Grosbeaks at the bird bath today.  Our weather is warmer - we did get about a 40 minute walk in and that was it - wanted to get back home and cool down.

Hot temps in store through the weekend - so -...  I'll just be content to be home or in the jeep going on little rides.




4 comments:

Linda said...

How delightful! And what beautiful birds!!! I love your photos and blog, and the dark background is easier on my eyes, so thank you for this. :)

Linda said...

How delightful! And what beautiful birds!!! I love your photos and blog, and the dark background is easier on my eyes, so thank you for this. :)

Mary said...

What beautiful birds! Would love to see those! Stay cool!

cat's momma said...

These are colorful! Nice pics!