Thursday, January 8, 2015

I TOOK THESE BACK IN 2007

I enjoyed seeing them again.

When we sold our house I left my bird baths I had and some other nice yard pieces at the house.  Wish I had these now.








4 comments:

cat's momma said...

Nice to revisit 2007 and the birds you took, I'm sure! And, yeah, wouldn't it be nice to have some of your yard pieces!

sandy said...

these were with the Kodak that you and I both had. One of my favorite cameras of all time.

cat's momma said...

I was just saying to Ken the other day as I was trying to capture some scenes at a distance that I actually think my Kodak did a better job!

Please stay off bridges or at least do not climb over the railing if it is far down. Nightmare about you last night!

sandy said...

thanks - Margie and Laura - ...

Yeah I absolutely loved that Kodak and for what it cost etc., it was a great camera... I will stay off bridges ...well maybe i'll be on little footpath bridges but nothing big, i'll have to hear about that nightmare.