Saturday, April 26, 2014

Laura



I tried to get some pics with the new camera.  There haven't been a lot of colorful birds around because of the rain.  I did get this guy who was outside fairly far up in a tree on a branch.  I didn't even have my zoom all the way and I got this - both shots were done so quick i barely had time to look through the viewfinder because I wanted to get him before he flew away.  Taking more time the shots would be more focused that this.  I did my usual "sharpen" in Picasa.  The stellar jay was on the railing of the deck and i was inside at the table.









4 comments:

cat's momma said...

Wow, I am seriously thinking of getting that camera soon. Looks like it will definitely do the job and more! I watched the whole video and I'm going to have Ken watch it too and then decide where to get it or not.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Wonderful images of wonderful winged friends!

Out of Sight L said...

delightful all of them and the colours always take my breath away, so beautiful

Out of Sight L said...

My computer won't allow Picasa 3 and I'm heartbroken how can they not allow it the last time I tried my laptop crashed, man it's not fair but anyway enough crying love your photos, love your house love everything you photograph