You sly creature! This is the first time you've landed close enough to me in good light, no less, and posed for your photo shoot.
I've known about you for a long time. I know how you put your eggs in other birds' nests so they hatch them and raise them. How can you do that? Abandon your own children! You drop those eggs into an unsuspecting bird's nest and then you are off again to do your own thing. I'm not sure what I think about that however, I sure think you are a pretty bird. I hope it's worth it and when you look back on your life you will have lived a life of no regrets - but knowing you - there is no doubt that will happen.
Anyway I've posted the male of the species - as I haven't gotten a close up of the female yet.
I've known about you for a long time. I know how you put your eggs in other birds' nests so they hatch them and raise them. How can you do that? Abandon your own children! You drop those eggs into an unsuspecting bird's nest and then you are off again to do your own thing. I'm not sure what I think about that however, I sure think you are a pretty bird. I hope it's worth it and when you look back on your life you will have lived a life of no regrets - but knowing you - there is no doubt that will happen.
Anyway I've posted the male of the species - as I haven't gotten a close up of the female yet.
5 comments:
I swear he was listening to you!
\how spectacular and what a thrill for you congrats!!!!
and at one point he was giving you the look, lol it's magical Happy Easter Sandy and to your sister cat's momma, I'm a cat's momma too, well I only have 3 well one that got lost and I know she's in heaven so I still that to her, so that makes 4, just so you know lol
I imagine you are a really good Cat momma Lorraine. Wish I could be one too but the coyotes always get my cats - i have always lived in places where the coyotes rule! Anyway hope your Easter is wonderful.
Gosh I'm so sorry Sandy that must have been painful for you, my Easter was wonderful thank you, it's the third photo he is really looking at you, I've never seen anything like it, he knows a good Soul when he sees one, bravo
Post a Comment