Thursday, April 24, 2014

BREWER'S BLACKBIRDS AND ACORN WOODPECKER



I'm becoming quite fond of the blackbirds at the lake - I see them more than any other bird so when I take pictures it is mostly of them. 

The conditions happened to be good meaning the  lighting was nice so these came out okay.  I haven't been happy with my camera when it comes to photographing birds but once in awhile it works.  My good camera broke and the last month I've been using my other camera.  I think my new camera I'm getting might arrive today by UPS - according to the schedule Mike checked on.  It is a Panasonic Lumix and I've always been pretty happy with how it performs. 

Anyway - here are a few from yesterday.















2 comments:

cat's momma said...

You got some good pics of the black birds and what a close up of the woodpecker and especially the details on the tree branches.

Out of Sight L said...

They are spectacular Sandy good luck with your new camera, when it gets there lol