Ohh, my goodness you were able to photograph this little colorful bird.You did such a beautiful job with all these photos. Beautiful!!!
The bird is happy. The place is heaven for her.
Beautiful photos of this most colorful bird...spotted towhee. Wowee!
Lovely images! What an adorable bird.
Wow, he is a pretty one! I used to see eastern towhees in the woods, but not if they saw me first! They were dull colored compared to yours.
Oh I love it your birdsxx
Muy bello el modo en que lo has captado
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ohh, my goodness you were able to photograph this little colorful bird.
You did such a beautiful job with all these photos. Beautiful!!!
The bird is happy. The place is heaven for her.
Beautiful photos of this most colorful bird...spotted towhee. Wowee!
Lovely images! What an adorable bird.
Wow, he is a pretty one! I used to see eastern towhees in the woods, but not if they saw me first! They were dull colored compared to yours.
Oh I love it your birds
xx
Muy bello el modo en que lo has captado
Post a Comment