I was ready to turn off computer when noticed your new post about Western Bluebird and couldn't miss it. I have never seen this bird, it's so beautiful, so colorful. And your photograph of this bird is fabulous!!!
thanks Kaya ... I don't see this bird often because they hang down at the lake but remain hidden most of the time. I never see them in my yard. It's always a treat to spot one.
Thanks L. I love those birds in the banner - I had to put them away when Beanie came to live with us. So it was great seeing those colorful birds again.
13 comments:
I was ready to turn off computer when noticed your new post about Western Bluebird and couldn't miss it.
I have never seen this bird, it's so beautiful, so colorful. And your photograph of this bird is fabulous!!!
Love your new header!!! It's so great!
thanks Kaya ... I don't see this bird often because they hang down at the lake but remain hidden most of the time. I never see them in my yard. It's always a treat to spot one.
my birds in the header photo are so well behaved and don't drop a thing on the railing.
thanks Kaya.
Beautiful photograph! I like what you did with your banner too!
Thanks L. I love those birds in the banner - I had to put them away when Beanie came to live with us. So it was great seeing those colorful birds again.
Count me in as well... I love your header birds (they do look well behaved ;D)).
Such a pretty Bluebird, his combo of colours is perfect in my mind xx
Wonderful photo! Such a pretty bird.
Beautiful birds. We have the Eastern bluebirds here, and I don't think they are quite so bright. I love that he is sitting in a heart. Nice haiku!
He is beautiful!
Hi Sandy,
A nice picture.
Thank you for being there at the house.
Good continuation of the week.
thanks everyone.
The bird stands out through the blue feathers. A rare color.
Post a Comment