Wednesday, October 16, 2019

SEAGULLS OVER THE LAKE - a FOGGY DAY

Beauty at the lake
Trees enshrouded with (light) fog
A dance of two gulls

(edit had to add "light" to make 7th syllable)..



Just practicing haiku.

Five syllables first line
seven syllables second line
five syllables third line

Will practice when I post a photo.




8 comments:

cat's momma said...

This is a beautiful photo and the haiku is perfect because it does look like a dance going on!

sandy said...

thanks laura - i visit other blogs where people do haiku and I find it not easy for some reason. So i'm practicing.

cat's momma said...

I've never tried it. Maybe I will try.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot, Sandy!

Ildefonso Robledo said...

Toda una belleza de imagen de naturaleza

Saludos

sandy said...

Thank you all.

sandy said...

Laura - hope you try it. I find it kind of difficult.

Sandy said...

a stunning photo
and you do not need practice,
you are doing fine