I tried a reverse image search and cannot identify this beauty. It lives over in Lake Arrowhead right by the shoreline behind some shops. It's so delicate and pretty. I plan to be over there again today because we go to that area for the local Stater Brothers for groceries.
I can't wait to pay homage -had to make sure of definition (special honor or respect shown publicly )to it once again - I hang out and admire it and I do believe it recognizes me. Or maybe it's just the breeze that makes it dance.
They have very long thin stems and are graceful dancers when the breezes flow by.
A single white bloom
Upon a long stem it sits
Between us magic
Right near the bush is this scene below - and in the background the building is some condos on the shoreline.
Oh and "Judy" is playing at the local cinema. I'm hoping to see it this week. I saw a trailer with Renee Zellweger and it looks like she does a great job.
I have several photos of this house set off the road and some come out clear and others blurred. I'm always taking the photos from a moving car. The other day this one came out okay.
6 comments:
All of these are beautiful photos! That white flower looks like something that grows in my back yard on those long reed like stems. But didn't you say it is a reverse image? If so, then it's not really white, right?
Looking again, I see it is white and what I have in the back yard does not wear those colorful dangles.
reverse image is how you can research it...meaning first you post the pic at a site and then it tries to find it in billions of images.
Beautiful photos of this fragile white flower. The trees are still so festive with wonderful yellow and red colors. I never head about a reverse image, some day I will try my search :)
Kaya - I don't think as I've tested it that there is any difference between doing a reverse image vs just posting the image on the net and right click to search google for a similar image. It appears to end with the same result.
A very powerful visual film advertisement.
Post a Comment