Sometimes it's fun to join in and post an old favorite.
This photo is a favorite because this particular day I remember moving the nyger feeder from a spot farther away to up closer by my porch and the birds started arriving. I could sit for hours watching them. Some would land on the jade plants underneath and await their turn.
This photo is a favorite because this particular day I remember moving the nyger feeder from a spot farther away to up closer by my porch and the birds started arriving. I could sit for hours watching them. Some would land on the jade plants underneath and await their turn.

7 comments:
This is from Alta Looma? This is a beautiful up close photo of the birds feeding!
yes right off the patio
Oh aren't they cute?!
I really love this!!!😊😊
Have a fabulous weekend xxx
I understand why it would be a fave. As a photographer we all have those ones that just keep speaking to us over and over again.....Beautiful.
Hello Sandy,
How are things going on here?
We really enjoyed watching the birds on the site.
This image is beautiful!
Good week.
janicce
A truly glorious photo! WOW! Thank you Sandy! Big Hugs!
thanks everyone - ...
Janicce - things are great - cold and foggy - ... thanks .
Thanks Pam. I can't take photos much of birds anymore because my camera broke and i'm using an old one. Some day I hope to get back into bird watching more than I am now.
thanks Ygraine.
Post a Comment