Thursday, February 22, 2018

ROOSTERS AND CHICKENS OF ARROYO GRANDE

Here is a whole bunch of photos of these birds I saw when I last was there a few weeks back.  They even have a website about them which I never knew until I just googled it.  LINK

I never leave the area without making this area my last stop to say hello and watch them for awhile.  They're just so beautiful!

and THIS is a great site with 50 cool facts about Roosters and Hens.



















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots! They're all such pretty birds.

cat's momma said...

Everyone enjoys these characters in town! Part of the charm of Arroyo Grande for sure!

Sandy said...

I love this place! Aren't they colorful? When I was a kid, we had a rooster like the sixth photo down. My dad's hound dogs were afraid of him.

Magic Love Crow said...

They are so beautiful!

sandy said...

Hi - enjoyed your comments. Sandy - I always take a second to realize I didn't write that comment, lol. I wish i could have some hens and roosters - some day when I get my ranch. Thanks ...all...

baili said...

Marvelous photos dear friend!!!
reminded me the olden days spent in mom's house where she used to have lots of chickens