Friday, February 9, 2018

KEEP GETTING BLOGGER ERROR CODE

And 3/4 of the time no blogs show up.  Just posting there here in case you are going through the same thing.  Finally got on to post this - I looked at the help forum and other people have reported the same issue.
Blogger really has problems these days.


6 comments:

cat's momma said...

It is slower for me right now, but am still able to see blogs and post and comment.

Sandy said...

I have been busy lately so haven't looked a lot. I am seeing this post.

Magic Love Crow said...

I don't have that problem, sorry Sandy. A couple of weeks ago, I had a problem with leaving comments. I hope everything gets straightened out soon! Big Hugs!

sandy said...

thanks, it's doing better ..going to post a video and see if it works.

baili said...

i was not able to open my blogger dashboard ,so frustrating ,today it is working though

RamblingWoods2.com said...

I moved to Wordpress about 7 years ago.. Michelle