Seagulls can learn and remember what works for them. One thing they do is stamp their feet in unison to mimic rainfall so as to trick earthworms to come to the surface. A little bit of info I read on the net.
I love to learn things in one or two sentences - then - this info will remain with me and a few years down the road if I see them stamping their feet I'll still remember why they do it.
Our night was cold last night and I slept with the window wide open with only one light blanket on me. I woke up freezing thsi morning, jumped out of bed and closed the window and put the heat on for a bit I love this time of year.
This time of year the colors and the way the hills are lit - is so pretty.
I love to learn things in one or two sentences - then - this info will remain with me and a few years down the road if I see them stamping their feet I'll still remember why they do it.
Our night was cold last night and I slept with the window wide open with only one light blanket on me. I woke up freezing thsi morning, jumped out of bed and closed the window and put the heat on for a bit I love this time of year.
This time of year the colors and the way the hills are lit - is so pretty.
4 comments:
What beautiful photos! The lighting is wonderful. We have been in the forties the last few nights...what a relief! Love feeling cold!
Your photos are gorgeous, Sandy! I also love this time of year. I like the crisp, fresh air, the colours and the abundance of root vegetables. And, of course, my long nature walks!
thanks L and L - ... Laura - glad you got the "cold" for a change, the weather.
Linda me too! - love those long nature walks. thanks.
I love this time of year too! Gorgeous photos!!!
Post a Comment