I love her stance. This was taken one morning when we were staying in Pismo Beach - last Thanksgiving week 2015. We will be there again this year and I will be up early to go out on the beach and get my "fix" of photos.
I like the stance too! Hope by next week there is an actual beach to walk on! King tides have made a mess of it all. The surf comes up to the bluffs at night apparently and lots of wet sand but no dry sand. It probably will change by then though.
5 comments:
I like the stance too! Hope by next week there is an actual beach to walk on! King tides have made a mess of it all. The surf comes up to the bluffs at night apparently and lots of wet sand but no dry sand. It probably will change by then though.
Surf dance, that cross-step.
__ I've missed some fine photos, from the Honey Badger through the gulls, well... not now! Nifty Sandy_!
_m
Laura - i hope so too.
Magyar - thanks for the isit. Surf dance, that cross-step - cool!
What a beautiful photo!!!! You are going to have a wonderful time there this year!
Those legs!
Post a Comment