friendly yammerthis feral cat says helloa wait-filled purr__ I like that face, purring (peering?) through those vertical members of the porch railing. Nifty! _m
happy as a hobofreedom callsferal answers"don't give me walls"Lovely cat...you are sweet to see that he is fed, Sandy~
Handsome fellaDon't be jella (jealous)He can't help itIf he's mella (mellow) L-O-l-a; o )
hahah love the poetry u three.
Aww, bless his heart!
Oh isn't he gorgeous?!Mama Cat is so lucky! ;))Big Hugs xoxoxo
thanks Stacy and Ygraine.
I'm one of those who leave food and water out for all the critters who visit our yard.
So beautiful cat with blue eyes!You are so kind to provide food and water to them!Did I told you that I love your header! It is beautiful!
Te envio mi blog de poesias por si quieres darle un vistazo Gracias.http://anna-historias.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/vacacionesReplyDeleteu
Post a Comment
10 comments:
friendly yammer
this feral cat says hello
a wait-filled purr
__ I like that face, purring (peering?) through those vertical members of the porch railing.
Nifty! _m
happy as a hobo
freedom calls
feral answers
"don't give me walls"
Lovely cat...you are sweet to see that he is fed, Sandy~
Handsome fella
Don't be jella (jealous)
He can't help it
If he's mella (mellow)
L-O-l-a
; o )
hahah love the poetry u three.
Aww, bless his heart!
Oh isn't he gorgeous?!
Mama Cat is so lucky! ;))
Big Hugs xoxoxo
thanks Stacy and Ygraine.
I'm one of those who leave food and water out for all the critters who visit our yard.
So beautiful cat with blue eyes!
You are so kind to provide food and water to them!
Did I told you that I love your header! It is beautiful!
Te envio mi blog de poesias por si quieres darle un vistazo
Gracias.
http://anna-historias.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/vacacionesReplyDeleteu
Post a Comment