yes a lot of the time. ...but it turned out two of the days i was the only one watching them were both three trips back and forth from school - so i didn't spend a whole lot of time outside ...One day I went to Al's Market to just hang out near the shore line which meant that was more high tide then so i parked in a parking lot and pretty much just walked around viewing it from the highway.
5 comments:
Beautiful shot...love the background soft colors!
I meant to ask what you were doing when the kids were in school. Were you outside most of the time with your camera?
yes a lot of the time. ...but it turned out two of the days i was the only one watching them were both three trips back and forth from school - so i didn't spend a whole lot of time outside ...One day I went to Al's Market to just hang out near the shore line which meant that was more high tide then so i parked in a parking lot and pretty much just walked around viewing it from the highway.
Gorgeous photo, Sandy. And I love your header.
Lovit_!
What a beautiful photograph you've taken. It's very lovely.
Post a Comment