How is your spring going?
I saw this dragonfly the other day at the lake, the same day I saw some bullfrogs. I have been walking the lake path for almost three years now and have never seen a frog. I was really excited when I heard their bullfrog croak.
5 comments:
Great shots of the dragonfly and very cute frog! I love both dragonflies and frogs....and turtles and butterflies ... ;)
Nifty Pics Sandy!
__Your photos are so clear... one could count the wing patterns of that dragonfly. (but I'll not, smiles) Ahhh, that pond life... frogs and fish, birds, otters and beavers, and SO, SOOO much more!
thanks Laura and Magyar! pond life - there's a story there - i can almost feel it brewing.
Gorgeous captures, Sandy!
I found a great leopard frog in the veggie garden yesterday, and a frog in the goldfish pond. All is well with the world!
Post a Comment