Beautiful colors...purples...we did a walk in the countryside today out past Pismo in the AG area, close to Nipomo. Some chickens were out on the country road and I got some awesome closeups of one of them. One of them stopped and pretended to be a statue, so I was able to get pretty close and get its gorgeous colors.
4 comments:
Gorgeous capture , Sandy.
It's a beautiful spring day here and I am loving it, going on a bike ride soon with hubby:)
Beautiful colors...purples...we did a walk in the countryside today out past Pismo in the AG area, close to Nipomo. Some chickens were out on the country road and I got some awesome closeups of one of them. One of them stopped and pretended to be a statue, so I was able to get pretty close and get its gorgeous colors.
How beautiful and gorgeous!!! You are a remarkable photographer, Sandy!!!
Margie - bike riding sounds great which I had one - did you have a good time? Are there hills where you are - is it up and down riding.
Laura - loved reading about where you were - looking forward to your chicken photos.
Jan - thanks! Hope your day is going great.
Post a Comment