A FEW THINGS I SAW YESTERDAY LOOKING AROUND MY YARD
I'm really enjoying the evidence of spring all about. I took a lot of photos yesterday and today will walk the lake again and then drive to a different area to see what's blooming.
You look more like spring then we do so far. Must be nice to have flowers! And I see the Goldfinches are turning color. will have to check how mine are doing. I'm so glad that winter is over!
8 comments:
Plenty of food for that one bird...lol! Always love blooming springtime!
Plenty of food for that one bird...lol! Always love blooming springtime!
Sandy, you are an amazing photographer!!! These photos are excellent. I have fallen in love with those sweet little Goldfinches~
You look more like spring then we do so far. Must be nice to have flowers! And I see the Goldfinches are turning color. will have to check how mine are doing. I'm so glad that winter is over!
Several birds came and were photographed and then the pigeons cleaned up the leftovers.
Hi Jan - sometimes i get lucky and they stay still long enough for a photo or two - thanks!
spring is blooming here - today we are in the high 60's to 70's i think. have a great day Mary.
Simply amazing shots !!!!!
Post a Comment