Saturday, November 8, 2014

TODAY AT THE LAKE


One of many beautiful seagulls flew by and luckily I got the photo.




I decided if I use a photo to sketch from I'll put the sketch up with the photo.  This photo inspired a colorful sketch I did of the seagull at the lake.



I've taken so many photos lately
of seagulls I'll probably do quite
a few more.

2 comments:

cat's momma said...

I just saw the painting at your other site, but it's neat to see the photo and the painting next to each other! What a colorful way to depict the colors of the trees!

sandy said...

I loved doing it this way - it satisfies my craving for color and movement and energy. I did another one today and will probably continue in this vein for awhile as I enjoy it so much. thanks by the way and enjoyed our talk - very energizing also. love you.