Saturday, November 8, 2014

A WHOLE SUMMER OF PHOTOS TO POST



I made so many day trips during the summer to various lakes.  Also we made a trip to San Francisco.  I will start posting some of my favorites for the next few weeks.  I know I'll be at the coast in a few weeks and gather even more photos so if I don't get some of these from summer posted, I'll forget about them.

We went over to Hesparia lake about the middle of October (okay there will be some fall photos also - because I don't go in order).

The day we went there the sun on the water was so golden - these are some geese that were swimming around that day.





 Depending on where you stood the water looked like this.  But when we moved the water took on a much more green look.





2 comments:

cat's momma said...

The water looks amazing from the angles you shot these photos. Haven't been around many ducks or geese this year since the lakes have dried up so much, and I miss it! Laguna lake makes me so sad.

sandy said...

Our lakes - all of them - even in the high desert still have plenty of water. I'm thankful for that because I enjoy the shore birds so much. I can't wait to hear you tell me Laguna Lake and Atascadero is back up.