It's a beautiful cool day in the mountains. This whole last week feels like fall is really arriving. I'll be getting out more and walking the local area and also around other lakes here in the mountains. Our evenings are getting down into the 40's. We will have a bit of a warm up over the next week and then cool again.

16 comments:
Beautiful
What a beautiful bird and photograph.
All the best Jan
Glorious capture. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦
So beautiful!
Lovely
Olá Sandy, passando para te desejar
um, Bom Natal e uma Boa entrada de Ano junto aos teus.
Obrigada pelo tempo que passamos junto todos esses meses
na blogosfera.
Sweet friend Sandy 🥰
It’s such a pleasure to hear from you always ♥️
I wonder how I missed this read ,such calming and tranquil feeling coming from this view 🥹
Lovely bird peaking peacefully 🤗♥️
Wishing you and loved ones health, and happiness each day 🙏♥️
Thank you Linda. It's been awhile since I came back to my blog.
Thanks Regine.
Hi Jan - I haven't been back to my blog in so long. Thanks.
Thank you.
Thanks Ashok
Hi Baili - a little late in responding. I need to visit my blogs more. thanks for visiting.
Olá Sandy,
Passando para ver as novidades.
Não consegui abrir os comentários da postagem do dia de São Patricio.
Boa entrada de mês e obrigada pela visita.
janice.
I came over to see a look at your blog and it appears you stopped last year. I’m so sorry because I enjoyed your posts. This is a lovely photo of a Junko.
Hi all. HArd to believe it's been almost a year. I really intend to post again. So much going on has kept me busy or lacking inspiration Hope to get back to it.
Post a Comment