I hadn't been back to this blog in quite awhile and was surprised I missed them.
I enjoyed each one, thank you.
I saw this rock with this quote in Yucaipa at a wildlands walk through a trail.
I couldn't agree more with the quote.
On this first day of meterologic fall I feel really inspired that fall is here even though it won't feel like it for a few weeks... but, because of the angle of the light filtering through the trees in the yard - I can feel a difference.
I know I have a frog outside somewhere near my window. There's no water around in my yard except in pots for the birds so I'm guessing it is this: "Frogs who live on dry land are commonly referred to as land frogs, terrestrial frogs or toads." Every morning I hear it outside my window. I have tried to find it but no luck. I'm always reminded of a frog i sketched one time and then using a cool app (Photofunia) I put my sketch in a frame and hung it in a museum, lol. This woman actually took her time to look. I felt honored.
So I hope you all have a nice warm weekend - for us it is Labor Day weekend soon and since we live in tourist area it's going to be so crowded and hot. I will probably stay home and catch up on blogging and keeping the birds water fresh and cool. Maybe the frog will come out for a drink.

7 comments:
Love the quote and Happy Weekend to you ~ Xo
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Cool post and your frog in the museum and the on looker...cool!
thanks Carol and Laura...
Smart rock, positive exhibition frame.
Love the frog :)
All the best Jan
Interesting the frog painting in the museum.
Thanks all of you. Life has taken a turn and I've been really busy. Hoping to post more here. Photos will probably now be more from the coast than the mountains where i'll be for an indefinite period of time helping out some of my family.
Post a Comment