We made a visit recently to a beautiful place in Redlands and i took a lot of photos. Here are a few of the koi I enjoyed while relaxing near this pond.
i loved it there. I couldn't stop taking photos. Sketch blog is weird. I keep trying different formats but i like the one i have so i'm sticking with it so far.
8 comments:
I'm sure that was a relaxing time to watch these Koi, with those lovely colors!
PS can't post at your sketchy blog.
i loved it there. I couldn't stop taking photos. Sketch blog is weird. I keep trying different formats but i like the one i have so i'm sticking with it so far.
Like momma said, it is relaxing to watch the fish swimming.
Wonderful photos. It was certainly very pleasant to be able to observe these beautiful Koi.
Beautiful.
thanks all.
Even the fish must swim in style.
__Nature's nature; grand... to see!
Unas imagenes de bellos colores, amiga
Post a Comment