Which reminds me I need to put out some more Suet for them. They always hang around for the high protein Suet. What a pretty bird. I see them here often.
I like the colors on that bird. Good photo!
thanks.
Muy bello el modo en que lo has captado.Feliz dia, amiga
What a beautiful bird.Great shot.
thanks Maria.
Oh my, what a gorgeous shot! Such a pretty bird.
thanks Martha - nice to see you here!
Lindo Carpintero escapulario. Tiene unos colres preciosos.Buen lunes.Un abrazo.
Hi Laura - thanks for the visit.
A bird hard to see.
Beautiful feathered friend photo ~ Xo ~ love its colors ~ Wishing you love and laughter in your days,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I like the colors on that bird. Good photo!
thanks.
Muy bello el modo en que lo has captado.
Feliz dia, amiga
What a beautiful bird.
Great shot.
thanks Maria.
Oh my, what a gorgeous shot! Such a pretty bird.
thanks Martha - nice to see you here!
Lindo Carpintero escapulario. Tiene unos colres preciosos.
Buen lunes.
Un abrazo.
Hi Laura - thanks for the visit.
A bird hard to see.
Beautiful feathered friend photo ~ Xo ~ love its colors ~
Wishing you love and laughter in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Post a Comment