We went to Oak Glen awhile back and on the way is a long haired buffalo ranch where the fence comes close to the highway. We pulled over and I got out of the car to get a photo. This guy came right up to me. I think if I had stayed for awhile he would have also. He seemed friendly. I imagine a lot of people stop by on their way to Oak Glen so he is probably use to people.
10 comments:
His expression seems to say "What now?" I didn't know there was such an animal, long-haired buffalo. Good picture!
he definitely looks ..not impressed whatsoever, at the attention.
Hi Sandy,
What an interesting Buffalo I had never seen. The photo is amazing he is so funny.
Intriguing buffalo and such a great photo ~ Xo
Living in the moment,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Mira curioso, creo que has despertado su atención. Se ve muy pacífico en tu fotografía.
thanks all for looking in and commenting.
Love his hairstyle :)
I do too, Ashok...he's a funny one.
Hi, I really enjoyed reading your post, and hope to read more. thank you so much for sharing this informative blog.
Fishing by the River
The guy was hungry. :)
Post a Comment