I caught these birds visiting the turtle today. I don't know what to do about it except...well...let them visit for a bit. He's tough - he can handle it even though he looks disturbed.
Turtle looks surprised and I think the birds are trying to figure out what the turtle is. I think the birds are just curious and want to find out if the turtle is a good buy or someone to be cautious around. I bet the birds first thought they were landing on a rock. I love the look on that turtle!
haha . He was on the ground for so long through snow and all four seasons always looking the same, never changed his expression so I thought to lift him up - at least that's what we can do to show our love.
8 comments:
Turtle looks surprised and I think the birds are trying to figure out what the turtle is. I think the birds are just curious and want to find out if the turtle is a good buy or someone to be cautious around. I bet the birds first thought they were landing on a rock. I love the look on that turtle!
Wait a minute! How did turtle get in the bird bath? hmmm?
haha . He was on the ground for so long through snow and all four seasons always looking the same, never changed his expression so I thought to lift him up - at least that's what we can do to show our love.
Lifting one up is always the way to go!
yes definitely.
OMG!! This is so cute! LOL! Big Hugs!
thanks Stacy - the turtle was definitely traumatized.
He's good at not moving! How fun to put him in the birdbath!!
Post a Comment