Saturday, March 28, 2020

NATURE KEEPS ME SANE

I remember a beautiful walk at Morro Bay State Beach.

And...the sun has been out for two days and I've gotten out to walk and enjoy it ...have taken way too many photos that will never get posted because there are so many but I have some going up the hwy the other day that I will post - it had just snowed and it was so beautiful.

The sun is out now and I'm wasting time - I need to get a move on soon!

I've no doubt posted these before but it makes me feel good to see them so ...

I love the story of Jonathon Livingston Seagull and his breaking of his limitations. 





10 comments:

cat's momma said...

Beautiful banner photo and awesome photos of the seagull! Love the lighting in those!

cat's momma said...

Love the video!

Kaya said...

Very beautiful photos of seagull! I also liked very much the video and the song!

Ildefonso Robledo said...

Muy bellas imagenes... Me encantan las canciones de Neil...

Un saludo

Anonymous said...

The seagulls images are so pretty! I'm grateful that we can still get outside and enjoy nature.

sandy said...

oh me too - so so much!

sandy said...

thanks L.

sandy said...

thanks - ... and Neil Diamond - love him too.

sandy said...

HI Kaya - I saw him in concert once - incredlble it was. We all turned on our Lovelight - (lighters back in the day not cell phone flash lights), lol

The Happy Whisk said...

I love that you were able to get outside for a walk.