oh glad u like them. Yes I thought the same thing with the map -...and do you see the face in the first leaf and the little mouse who is pulling back his arm to throw something at her.
I didn't notice the face in the first leaf nor the mouse but looking again I did see them! That tells me a closer look is necessary with the varied designs on the leaves that were created by nature!
9 comments:
These are beautiful! Some kind of look like maps! The designs are all so different and interesting!!
oh glad u like them. Yes I thought the same thing with the map -...and do you see the face in the first leaf and the little mouse who is pulling back his arm to throw something at her.
You are very creative with leaves, with composition and colors.
Beautiful and interesting!
Return back to look at these leaves again. I like the black background, it's makes the leaves stand out in a wonderful way!
thanks Kaya - I was so surprised at their beauty when I looked closely.
I didn't notice the face in the first leaf nor the mouse but looking again I did see them! That tells me a closer look is necessary with the varied designs on the leaves that were created by nature!
A very beautiful play of colors.
Toda una belleza de tonos de color otoƱales
thank you all.
Post a Comment