I see such interesting homes/cabins. I find the way they store the firewood very intriguing - and wonder if any rodents or things you might not want in the house would live somewhere in the firewood.
Or..is the firewood or what appears to be that - some kind of shingles used for decorating. Some day I'll drive by this house again and look for closely. I love the color, very bright and cheery.
I saw this house awhile back in Running Springs a town farther up the mountain from us.
Or..is the firewood or what appears to be that - some kind of shingles used for decorating. Some day I'll drive by this house again and look for closely. I love the color, very bright and cheery.
I saw this house awhile back in Running Springs a town farther up the mountain from us.
6 comments:
That is a unique house with the A frame and then the normal shaped house.
I see what you mean about how firewood can be stored a little differently. It really lends itself to the character of the house :D)
hi Sue - i've never seen it stored like that! But it made it more interesting. Hi Laura - waiting to hear from you later.
I am pretty sure it is firewood. Neat and dry, and probably full of chipmunks. How are the streets in those up and down towns??
hi Sandy - when it gets icy people skid all over - snow itself isn't bad with chains or all wheel drive - but ice - ...ugh. We live on an uphill road right at a curve and we watch people often have a real time getting up the road. It happened again about a week ago - only 1" of snow which then rained and then temp dropped and road was icy for three days. We watched people stuck a few times and couldn't make it farther up and had to back down a little and park on the sidie of the road and leave their vehicle.
I love your banner!
That house is so unique! I have never seen anyone stack their fire wood that way?? Big Hugs!
Post a Comment