I saw this photo on the internet and there isn't a name associated with the caterpillar that I could find but it said it was on a poppy bud. Wow what a beautiful creature.
A haiku by Magyar
this life's search absorbs the nature colors changing sky
i would love to come a cross one of these! I'd take it home, give her the best food, she could choose her own colors for her bedroom and we would live happily ever after. I would have the daughter i always wanted and she would be so colorful.
7 comments:
This is a beautiful creature and beautiful photograph, whoever took it.
Amazing, isn't it? The colours are beautiful. What an adorable little critter.
i would love to come a cross one of these! I'd take it home, give her the best food, she could choose her own colors for her bedroom and we would live happily ever after. I would have the daughter i always wanted and she would be so colorful.
I looked in my butterfly/moth book, but couldn't find this one. It sure is pretty!
Wow, I love the colours!!
... and in a way, nature's camouflage in the lens; nifty. _m
this life's search
absorbs the nature colors
changing sky
Magyar, that's a beauty of a haiku. thanks so much.
thanks Stacy and all for looking at this beauty.
Post a Comment