Saturday, July 21, 2018

REPOSTING A FAVORITE

I was at the beach  - at Venice Beach in Santa Monica when I took this photo of sea gull flying towards the pier - you can see the fun zone in the background.  I think next week we are heading to the coast again to hang around Laguna and on up the coast - I doubt it but I wish we had the time to go all the way to Santa Monica.  Our temps all over Southern California are really going to be hot again - not as hot as our last horrible heatwave that topped out about 120 degrees in some Inland Empire areas (below the mountains where I live)...but this time it says our high will hit 95 up here and probably  105 to 110 down in the valley.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! No wonder it's a favourite.

sandy said...

thanks Martha. It was one of those I didn't know I got until I looked at it later. When I photographed the bird that's all I saw.

cat's momma said...

I definitely remember this photos because it is one of my favorites of yours too!

Magic Love Crow said...

It doesn't even look real! Wow! Gorgeous photo Sandy!

sandy said...

thanks much.