Saturday, December 2, 2017

BEAUTIFUL WALK - HEAPS PEAK - SKYFOREST, CALIFORNIA

We have been walking in various areas lately up here in the mountains.  The other day we went to the arboretum in SkyForest.  It was a bit chilly but by the time we got a good pace going it was a beautiful walk. 

Just about 3 weeks ago we walked through the same area and I got some amazing fall colors.  Most the leaves are now off the trees except for the evergreens.








9 comments:

cat's momma said...

Wow, that path along the fence is my favorite, but the whole area is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Looks like such a beautiful place.

cat's momma said...

That banner photo is beautiful!

sandy said...

thanks - it's a good but easy walk - in fact we walk the area two to three times to get us about a three mile hike - i always intend to do more. Thanks , glad u like the banner Laura - i see this scene quite a bit.

Ygraine said...

Oh wow...these photos are absolutely stunning!!
We have a fairly large area of woodland very similar to this near to where I live, and I so love to walk there.
Yes, in spite of the bitter cold, I am going to make the effort to get out there and get moving! You have inspired me...thank you so much.:))
Hugs xoxoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Fabulous photographs ...

All the best Jan

sandy said...

thanks all - i love your comments.

Magic Love Crow said...

I would love to visit where you live!!! Beautiful!

Pam said...

Beautiful.