I BELIEVE IT'S THE SAME WARBLER THAT COMES EVERY YEAR AT THIS TIME
This pretty bird has been coming by to drink water for about a week now. He always comes in the fall but doesn't stay long. I'm glad I was looking out the window when he landed so I could get some photos.
Always, your photos insight, all tell stories. Grand photos! __ My imagination sees that warbler -wondering- "where did I leave my wallet?" Silly, huh? _m
9 comments:
Beautiful photos and it might be a good subject for our next project.
Yeah - it might. happy anniversary
Aw, what a cutie!
He is beautiful!!
Your place must be a stop on the warblers migration path. When I lived at the edge of the woods I often had passing birds around for a time.
These are lovely photographs.
What a cute, good looking bird.
All the best Jan
A real cutie!Such pretty feathers.🐤
Have a wonderful weekend Sandy.😊
Always, your photos insight, all tell stories. Grand photos!
__ My imagination sees that warbler -wondering- "where did I leave my wallet?" Silly, huh? _m
wait time
I will take a sip afly
to the wing
thanks all - just got back from Jamaica and will share some photos later. Love your haiku magyar.
Post a Comment