Monday, July 3, 2017

SUMMER BIRDS AND SUMMER HEAT


 Birds enjoying life.

All is good - no fires anywhere close that I know of - two major fires one of which is done and the other  I believe has  been put out or downgraded to almost contained.  June was a hot month both in the valley and up in the mountains.  We had a cool down and now heat and humidity will fire back up towards the end of the week - which means - monsoonal weather and beautiful cloud formations.  I will be out a lot going up the mountain to catch some beautiful sky photos.  This month I will be in Washington about an hour outside of Seattle.  Looking forward to some different scenery while there.







9 comments:

cat's momma said...

Pretty bird! Love the photos. ;)

Sandy said...

You are right, birds do enjoy life! You captured some lovely backgrounds in these shots.
I am looking forward to your sky photos.

Candy said...

Sweet, sweet sparrows!

Blogoratti said...

Really stunning capture. Warm greetings!

Magic Love Crow said...

So happy that all is good and that there are no fires! Love the bird photos! Big Hugs!

Magyar said...

The bird at the water seems a little pompous, and it might chirp/order
this:

in different light
do scan my other profile
post this photo

__ Good photo work again, Sandy, smiles_!
_m

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely looking bird, so nice to see these photo's.

All the best Jan

Ygraine said...

Oh how beautiful!
So good to hear about your travels too...I am looking forward to resuming my travels too, as I (hopefully) recover recent setbacks.

Have a magical day, dear friend! :))

Lux G. said...

I am fascinated by birds. They look majestic without even trying.