Friday, October 21, 2016

SPARROW STOPPING BY FOR A DRINK

I always enjoy when the birds come by for a drink and stay for a few photos.  I like the "bokeh" effect on the background which was not done on purpose and I only saw it later.  I didn't even know what the word meant until someone mentioned it on another of my photos and I had to look it up.

So - in case you have never heard of it here is the definition:


Bokeh is the official name for a specific photography effect.  The name actually comes from the Japanese word for blur or haze.  Bokeh is the aesthetic quality of out of focus blur in a photograph.





4 comments:

Magyar said...

Again, your imaginative photos_!
__ I like sparrow's and the bokeh blur of their backdrops, then that pigeon soaking its tired feet. _m

cat's momma said...

I love the blur effect in photos but had never heard the word before. Nice photos!

Magic Love Crow said...

Great photos! Thanks for the definition!

sandy said...

thanks u three.