Looks like the duck meeting went ahead as scheduled! lolGood lighting for your shots! Usually when I'm trying to get birds, that big ol' sun is in the way and I have to shoot into it.
this time of year is just one long meeting - they are always waiting to have their say and eat their share of duck food, ha.
Nothing more beautiful and enjoyable than a duck convention!!! LOL! Beautiful photos, Sandy, thanks so much for sharing. :)
That emerald green color of feathers is just majestic. What a beautiful walk it was for you, what with all these lovely sights.
Thank u Linda and Lux.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like the duck meeting went ahead as scheduled! lol
Good lighting for your shots! Usually when I'm trying to get birds, that big ol' sun is in the way and I have to shoot into it.
this time of year is just one long meeting - they are always waiting to have their say and eat their share of duck food, ha.
Nothing more beautiful and enjoyable than a duck convention!!! LOL! Beautiful photos, Sandy, thanks so much for sharing. :)
That emerald green color of feathers is just majestic.
What a beautiful walk it was for you, what with all these lovely sights.
Thank u Linda and Lux.
Post a Comment