ROBINS ARE THE CRANKIEST LOOKING BIRDS THAT I HAVE SEEN
When a robin stares at me - I want to take myself off to my room and ground myself. It's like they stare you down and are very skeptical of what you tell them and never approve of your behavior.
GREAT Pictures! He does look a bit cranky...lol! I never see any Robins around here....And all the nests that are close by are Mourning Doves......Sweet sweet Birds!
GREAT Pictures! He does look a bit cranky...lol! I never see any Robins around here....And all the nests that are close by are Mourning Doves......Sweet sweet Birds!
9 comments:
I've seen that expression sometimes when I look in the mirror!
Hi Sandy :)
I agree... they really do look grumpy lol
rue
Aw reminds of Rockin' Robin song by the Jackson 5. They look serious indeed. :)
GREAT Pictures! He does look a bit cranky...lol! I never see any Robins around here....And all the nests that are close by are Mourning Doves......Sweet sweet Birds!
GREAT Pictures! He does look a bit cranky...lol! I never see any Robins around here....And all the nests that are close by are Mourning Doves......Sweet sweet Birds!
thanks Gil
thanks for the visit Rue.
thanks Lux.
thanks for visiting. I stopped by your blog today and wished u a happy birthday..but not sure it posted...
Post a Comment