Monday, April 6, 2015

ROBIN AT LAKE GREGORY

Robins are back - and just today I saw our first Grosbeak back in the yard. 

Here is the robin.





9 comments:

Margie said...

Oh, how beautiful ... great shots, Sandy.
I love robins !

BumbleVee said...

our robins are home now too and I bet they are contemplating heading south again already...it's been snowing the past few days .... not great birdie weather ....

sandy said...

thanks Margie -

BumbleVee - wow you have snow - ....we actually might get a dusting tomorrow and more snow at higher altitudes. Out here in So Cal we really need the moisture...anything will help.

cat's momma said...

Love your photos of the robin! We have three-quarters of an inch so far this morning. It has slowed to a drizzle right now but more is expected throughout the day...fingers crossed. And "they" say snow in the mountains will happen up here and down to perhaps three to four thousand feet.

sonia a. mascaro said...

What a lovely robin photo, Sandy!
I think there is very difficult to photograph birds, because they don't still.

Ygraine said...

Such stunning pictures of the robin!
They are so beautiful, aren't they? We are so fortunate to have a pair nesting in the ivy that grows on our front wall. I love to watch them coming and going so busily.:)

JFM said...

Fantastic photos, Sandy...I feel as if I am there!!!

Margie said...

Missing all your wonderful shots ...come back soon, Sandy.

Unknown said...

could this bird be Asian Bird family

www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com