Monday, February 9, 2015

CATCHING UP

Way behind on posting my winter pics here.   These were all taken in January plus a lot more.



This was on a really cold windy day.


















 January skies were gorgeous and we went out on the rim often to see the cloud formations. 

I want them on here so i can look back next year and see what January was like in 2015.






we are in a week of warmer than usual temps which has been nice - but the winds will probably start tomorrow .












it's kind of nice being level with the clouds.



4 comments:

Margie said...

Magnificent shots, Sandy.
Lorraine was so right about you being the "Best Bird" photographer ...

And those clouds are so beautiful.
I need to take more photos but I always forget to take my camera on my outings...

sandy said...

thanks Margie - I would have loved to see your Cancun photos. Here is contrast right here - ...I who take my camera everywhere and you who forget yours, lol. But would love to see you share your photos...

Have you ever had a photo blog? I use to love your dog and cat blog u had with Lorraine.

u probably don't know because i don't share it - I actually have a blog for each family (sons) kids. I started it in 2006 when Cayden was born... These blogs kept me busy and it was almost like a job, lol).

Just saying - ...that's how much i take photos). I don't think in 9 years I've ever left the house w/o my camera.

cat's momma said...

Wonderful photos around the lake of the birds...really beautiful shots! And the cloud formations are awesome and the view so pretty! I'm like you, if we have clouds in the sky, I've got my camera at the ready because I am so taken with them since it happens so rarely! After a rain we'll always take out in the car to see the countryside and the skies!

ChrisJ said...

Especially beautiful shots of the birds. I think you must have a good camera as well as loads o talent.